~

11/10/2008

and if it's the last thing I ever do...

Posted by Timo |



this is me dressed as Morrissey for a "rock band" party last Saturday night. I realized that I do not have enough hair to pull off Morrissey. nobody got it besides Consuelo, which was a given.

anyway, now I'm on a Morrissey kick. I've listened to 3 albums since I got home today : "vauxhall and I", "maladjusted" and "You are the quarry". he tends to have great singles and b-sides and a lot of filler on the albums. I was listening to random singles from one of his box sets in my car today and realized that b-side "jack the ripper" is his finest moment without a doubt. and that is besides the fact that bands like AFI and the ULTRA SHITTY My Chemical Romance have covered it.


- I just finished my year end self-appraisal for work. I put it off and put it off because I hate doing those things. Horror movie guy was over for like an hour and gave me a shoulder massage while I worked on said self appraisal. he read a bit of it and asked "why the fuck do you have to do this? doesn't your boss pay attention to what you do?" I didn't know how to answer that, so I just mumbled something about having to blow your own horn sometimes...which came off much less g-rated than I had intended.
- I'm drinking some sort of Pinot. it was in the fridge and sounded tastier than water.
- TanQ is sitting on the rug by the dishwasher. she's staring at the wall.
- Morrissey is singing something about cab drivers that never stop talking.

that is all.

oh, here's a nice live version of "Jack the Ripper"

2 comments:

Snotty McSnotterson said...

I loved this photo--Justin liked it, too! Rekindling his old crush on Morrissey, I guess.

PS--the Captcha I have to solve in order to post this is: dripsy. Reminds me of Morrissey.

Michelle Auer said...

You are the hotness.

Subscribe