~

3/15/2007

Morrissey, Whooaaa

Posted by Timo |





I used to worship Morrissey. First the Smiths in 1986 and then Morrissey on his own in 88. I've seen him live 3 times and he gives a great show. This continued through the mid 90's when i got bored with his newer output and moved on to mostly club music. However, his last couple of albums are quite good and caused me to revisit most of his catalog. He'll be in Seattle May 6th and I can't wait to see him again.

My bud, pete is flying in from SC to see him as well.

mark HATES Morrissey. he does an amazingly annoying version of "tommorrow"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am so sad. god hates me and never wants me to be with morrissey. i can't believe he is coming to seattle (after I have left) and not to dc.

Timo said...

you're right. God does hate you.

Unknown said...

I never said I HATE him, he is a good artist, but I just dnt listen to him alot.

Anonymous said...

Oh... Now I get it. For a second I couldn't tell if that was you, or him in that bottom picture. ;)

-Mono

Subscribe