~

1/24/2007

Something So Small

Posted by Timo |























a million years I had a speck of talent. since I'm very out of practice, i mostly think any artistic talent i had is long gone. my friend Pete asked me to paint a set of nesting dolls to look like the band "the strokes"

i was horrified with the request and took my sweet time. there were many do-overs and a fatal accident which sent me desperately scouring seattle for a new set of nesting dolls.
Here's the end result. i was expecting better, but because of my tremors I can no longer do extremely fine details.

But...I think they're sorta cute and pete seems happy with the results.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh you.

I love 'em, although I understand your horror!!

Anonymous said...

I love them too, very cute. Your artistic style will never go away, its part of who you are. Im out of practice too however its still there.

Anonymous said...

I need a blog update!!

xoH.

Subscribe