~

1/31/2007

Pete Burns Sues Plastic Surgeon

Posted by Timo |






Celebrity Big Brother star Pete Burns is suing a surgeon because of a botched lip operation.The reality TV star and Dead or Alive singer claims the surgeon, Dr Maurizio Viel, made him look "physically repulsive" through his negligence.Side effects alleged by Burns include blistering, swelling and difficulty with eating and drinking.Burns also claims doctors have told him that the work carried out means his lips may need to be amputated because the damage is so bad."What happened to me after a series of injections was far worse than any nightmare I could have envisioned," Burns said."Not only was it agonisingly painful but it was physically repulsive in the extreme."It was impossible to lead any life whatsoever. I was unable to leave my house as I was so distorted with swelling and I might begin to discharge yellow pus that was coming from the holes in my face."The singer's lawyers have begun proceedings in the High Court against Dr Viel for what Burns claims has left him "seriously suicidal and depressed" meaning he "could have problems for the rest of my life".
Now, I Love Pete and I Love Dead or Alive, and I do feel a bit sorry for him but he sorta brought this upon himself. he went a bit out of control with the plastic surgery.

0 comments:

Subscribe