~

1/19/2007

A Silly Little Urge

Posted by Timo |
























I have a strange urge to collect toys that my parents denied me as a child.


This is a stuffed star wars Chewbacca. I never had him. he was apparently hard to find or expensive. in 1977.

I've been trying to nab him off ebay for years but he's always either in terrible condition or goes for mega bucks. Someday all the other star wars freaks will have gotten theirs and I'll get my stuffed Chewbacca.

and then after 20 years of waiting, TanQ will rip his stuffing out.

1 comments:

Gavin Elster said...

OMG I had that CHEWY as a kid! This came out with a companion plush toy. Of all the things in star wars to make plush they made an R2D2! I got mine at a store called THE TREASURY. It was the best place to get the cool SW toys first.

Subscribe