~

9/05/2006

Crikey !

Posted by Timo |

















It's strange when celebrities die.
I got all disturbed when I heard steve Irwin died.
Not that I worshipped him or anything but I always enjoyed watching him on animal planet. And when we were in SYdney last summer, it was obvious that he was a huge national figure there and highly revered.

Maybe it reminds me about how mortal I/we all are.
I don't know.

I remember Diana's death having the same effect. Seeing someone so much on tv and hearing about them often...who knows?

Or maybe it's because he stood for a good cause: conservation and defending animals and raising awareness on animals. CRIKEY ! the world needs more people like him.

Rest In Peace, Steve.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree, Im totally bummed about this. Watching Larry King live right now, its really sad. he had a wonderful life and did alot of good in this Fucked up world we live in.

Subscribe