~

8/23/2006

WOW...Please Remind Me

Posted by Timo |

a guy I very briefly dated in '99 stopped in the store tonight. His name is Matt ( steve dubbed him "mattress" ) and he had moved to Miami and is back visiting family.
So, what does he say to me?




"Wow - you sure have packed on the pounds, Jared. You're Huge!"


"Wow, thanks, nice to see you, too."

HI, Jack ass. I have feelings. Seriously, I got all pissed and fumed and even got a little choked up. Now I sit and wonder how people see me.

Whatever, Mattress.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is this mattress? I will find him and slash his tags off. Mother-scratcher. No body fucks with my Timo.

Christo said...

Honey, you've got more fabulousness in one of your nose hairs than he could ever dream of. You're gorgeous, always have been, and always will be, so let him go back to Miami and get banged like the dumb whore he is by 500 recently arrived, middle-aged Cuban bus boys per week.

Timo said...

thanks, Lovelies. the sad thing is that he would enjoy that whole bus boys thing.

Sara said...

You know how we see you, Darling. You're gorgeous (and you know it.) And the ones who love you are the ONLY ones that matter.
Fuck the dumb-shit. He ain't bad... He ain't nothin!

Unknown said...

Why did he call you Jared?

If anything youve lost weight, fuck him! Who is he anyway?
Blah!

Subscribe