~




Kyle Mocks me for loving Geri Halliwell. He mocks me for liking the Spice Girls. BTW, his last name is very Spicey so he is Shaming the entire spice family.

AND he defends the hateful existence of Kelly Clarkson.

SO, to spite his un-spiciness, here are 3 of Geri's fabulously cheesy and utterly delicious videos ( and 3 of my favorite songs of all time ). Uk cheese is much tastier than our very bland and not attractive American version. Clay Aiken, anyone?

LOOK AT ME


BAG IT UP ( featuring crazy hot guy )


RIDE IT

3 comments:

Christo said...

Sorry, sistah, but I'm with both you and your man on this one! I find Geri mildly fabulous, and am definitely a child of Brit Pop (I've got the British equivalent of DirecTV at home, so I'm force fed the stuff 24/7), but I also think Kelly is the bomb. If you listen to the text of her songs and the range of good material she sings, and the power of her voice, then I really do like her. She's been by far the most commercial and perhaps the most talented of all the American Idol winners so far. We went to her concert in Amsterdam and she gave great show.

And though I'm not fond of Clay as a person (butt-fugly closet case) or the material he's done, I do love his voice.

Timo said...

For Shame, Sister!

Unknown said...

I love geri and I admit I loved the spice girls. They had so much present and attitude.
I LOATHE Clay Aiken....barf!

Subscribe