~

8/02/2006

SUPERNATURAL

Posted by Timo |






The Mothman : this 7 foot tall winged creature was seen 100's of times in west virginia in the 60's. It inpired the movie "the mothman prophecies"

The Jersey Devil: This small,winged horse headed creature has been spotted over 2000 times around southern New Jersey since 1859.

Bigfoot: This Furry creature has been spotted all around North America since the mid seventies.

I've been fascinated with this stuff since I was a wee lad watching "In Search Of". I'm sure the majority of sightings are bogus, but you never know. There's also the minor fact that there are only actual photos of bigfoot and those look pretty fake.
But it's fun to wonder and speculate.

i really enjoyed the Mothman Movie, especially since it was basically a 2 hour Xfiles episode and I lovs me some Xfiles.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I am fascinated with this stuff too, the legend of the Jersey devil is awfully creepy.

Subscribe