~

7/03/2006

SICK IS THE NEW BLOG

Posted by Timo |





for the last few days I've had a very painful stomach issue - It's a bit embarrassing so just take my word for it. Above is me collapsed on the floor at work today. I'm Super Duper Whiney and I just don't understand why Kyle can''t just hug me and make it better.

Having a 4th party tomorrow so I am praying I will feel better.

Carrie and Lou-Lou at work got me this cool cupcake-cake for the bday, too bad I can't eat any of it yet. Oh, Well - I enjoyed sharing it with the handful of office mates that actually came in today. Also, my old friend and very distant friend Pete gave me a very very rare siouxsie record. Thanks, Pete!

Have a happy fourth!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

eeeexxxcuseme. ibelievemanyhugsweregivenbutwithnoresults.yougotstotakecareoyoshit.

hope you feel better sweetheat.

Sara said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
I met you over the phone on your birthday in 1994. WOW! 12 Years! You were working as a security guard, and all of your friends were partying for you, and calling you at work to let you know it! I had just met all your friends recently, and I felt I melted in nicely. The next day I met you in person at your apartment with, I believe her name was....Megan? I am SO glad to have met you. Hope your party was excellent fun. And... I hope your tummy ache is better.
Lots of love,
Sara

Anonymous said...

Thanks for calling me so we could go to lunch . . .

Oh wait, you didn't

Happy Birthday.

Unknown said...

I hope you had an awesome bday!
Did you get the message on your cell?

Subscribe