~



If you were alive in the seventies you probably remember the Lawrence Welk show. It was this sort of old people swing variety hour and it must have been on before somethign I actually wanted to watch like "Wonder Woman" or "Dukes Of Hazzard" because I only ever remember seeing the closing credits and hearing this stupid song that gets stuck in my head now and then...almssot 30 years later!

Here are the Lyrics to the closing theme:

Good night, sleep tight and pleasant dreams to you
Here's a wish and prayer that every dream comes true
And though it's always sweet sorrow to part
I know you'll always remain in my heart

Good night, sleep tight and pleasant dreams to you
Here's a wish and a prayer that every dream comes true
And now 'til we meet again

Adios, au revior, auf weidersehen.....Good Night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you so crazy

Unknown said...

Hell no, I hated LAwrence Welk, lol! I remember my grandmother making me watch it...lol!

Gavin Elster said...

hell I remember that damn show. I don't remember where I put my damn car key but for some reason I remember this damn song too! DAMN it i cant get it out of my head! Damn you!!!!!

Subscribe