~

3/08/2006

like sands through the hours glass

Posted by Timo |
















Monday night I was feeling all whiney and needy so I treated myself to my favorite Chinese food - Mongolian beef at Wok-n-grill ( very North broadway, BTW ). Sad how empty the place is now that seattle has a smoking ban. i was alone in the place, drinking my bud light, waiting for my to go order...at 9 pm. Sad times.

at the same time - I could have been there drinking my sorrows away - alone on a monday night at 9pm. So, sad times is all perspective, I guess.

we used to go there all the time. the owner is from my home town in Iowa. He used to get some good gay cds for the jukebox for us - kylie, madonna, cher, eartha kitt.
I have to walk by the Elite to get there...I always scowl at the troll folk inside since that little incident.


Mall tuesday and wednesday night. Work is really stupid right now.

Nose cancer is clearing up. Still crazy hurts, though.

0 comments:

Subscribe