~

3/06/2006

Mostly

Posted by Timo |

mostly spent the weekend at home.
A week of colds, sore throasts and what-nots has left me with a nose FILLED TO THE FREAKIN' BRIM with ColdSores. Mostly inside, some on top. OUCH.

I look and feel like a burn victim. or the Elephant man. I had to go to target to get cat supplies and I swear everyione was staring at me and I wanted to scream in my best slurred voice "I Am NOT AN ANIMAL - I AM A HUMAN BEING!"

Ok, it's not that obvious, but gross enough for me to not want to be seen. My best pal Steve said "what the hell is up with your nose?" NICE.

Am I upset the brokeback mountain didn't win best picture? Sort of, but it was more for gay rights advancement issues than actual love of the film.. the sad thing is "crash" is not a film I would ever subject myself to. Several friends have told me it's a far better film than BBM but also that it's already been done to death.

SO, Whooppeee.
I did manage to get my room clean and laundry done, so I did accomplish something this weekend.

Also, in continuing to explore the Carpenters boxset I purcheased for an amazing $9.99 a few weeks ago, I watched the dvd of videos. Sad to watch poor Karen waste away - especially towards the end where she was so skeletal she couldn't keep her arms down.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww, the carpenters. I hope that clears up soon, ickk.

Subscribe