~

3/12/2006

Good Day Then

Posted by Timo |




















This morning I was listening to Sarah Brightman and remembering how I used to torment my roommate at the time, MARK, with a certain ear shattering song called "a question of honour".

I can't stand that song myself, but it was hilarious.

weekend was low key, lots of lounging. watched an "I love toys" marathon on vh1. did a little shopping. Still have the nose cancer. Spent quality time with my 2 closest friends. It was a good weekend for hot guys in resturants, too. Especially one waiter name "skyler".

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HA HA! I remember that sooo well..rising out of the bed levitating from the floor, eyes rolled back into my head and screaming at you in a demonic voice, lol!!

Aspenchick said...

I watched I Love Toys too! Makes me all nostalgic about my childhood. I liked all the commentary about Candyland they had "See what happens when you ride your bike? You fall down and break your f-in arm!"

Subscribe