~

12/23/2005

Friday the 23rd!

Posted by Timo |






low key vacation. Driving around the midwest in a gray mini-van!

"Mini-van, Mini-van - does whatever a mini-van can!"

traipsed down to cedar rancid and had dinner with my dear friend Jay. mark rode with me for shits and giggles. Dinenr at olive garden did not sit well with me and I ended up losing it at 6am. Delciious!

Going out tonight with mike, the van bue's, karie. etc. hope to see mizz brown as well. have had a headache everyday since i've been here. what is that about?

Yesterday I bought and watched "the brothers grimm" = Holy waste of money!

I'm leaving it here for my sister's family to all suffer through!

Photos

1. Hank, my sister's 13 yr old golden retriver

2. General grievous from revenge of the sith ( xmas present from Mike - THX!)

3. General Grievous and new best friend, Hank.

1 comments:

Christo said...

And when were you planning on coming to Central Iowa, darling? Ring us!

Subscribe