~

10/22/2005

BINGO BINGO

Posted by Timo |










1. Glamazonia - our 8 foot drag queen hostess
2. me and a sister of perpetual indulgance

I went to gay bingo tonight with steve and doug-e and friends of doug-e.

it was in this huge like navy building on lake union not far from my home.

I was kinda fun and festive but, for various reasons some would consider bitchy, I felt very uncomfortable and didn't want to be there. After 3 hours, I was extremely irritated and when everyone decided to go to manray afterwards - I declined.

So now I'm sitting at home, pissed off, at 10:53 on a saturday night.

i have a problem with hot confined places packed with people. just not fun to me. period. sorry.
I also just fukkin' HATE drunk people when I am sober. Especially obnoxious people. Even more Especially obnoxious gays and lesbians.

and that makes me a bitch.

and I say OH WELL.

I took these pictures on my phone but am not sure how to get them to be bigger. still working on this new phone thing.

3 comments:

Christo said...

Don't worry, you're not the only one who feels this way. And living in Europe it's twice as bad because all the bars and discos are 2-10 times smaller than what you find in the U.S. I can handle it for about 15 minutes at a time before I bail. And we're big girls too, we need our space! :-)

And as far as drunk people go, I don't care what their sexual orietation is, they annoy me no matter what. Unless I'm one of them, of course...

Sara said...

I love to play BINGO, but I couldn't have with all the attitude, either.

None of that really matters, though. What does matter is that you look SO CUTE in that pic.
And...I know cute!

Unknown said...

YAY, its GLAMIZONIA! LOL, I know what you mean, sometimes your just not in the mood for such.

Subscribe