~

9/28/2005

Wednesday of the lou lou

Posted by Timo |

it's 10:57
i'm in my office eating a maple scone and drinkign a diet coke
i'm not listening to anything

i've "temporarily" absorbed another person's job as we struggle to rehire for that position.

i'm pleased that it's now falla nd the leaves are turnign and the weather is more bearable. BEAR!

my cellphone is broken. the piece that my charger plugs into has fallen into the phone - so i can't charge it. I'm sure it will be an arm and a leg to fix it or get a new phone. my contract is up in july so I don't want to re-sign with them - I hate sprint.

i'd like to have a camera phone. even my mom ahs a camera phone!

I've had the last few weekends off and it's been strange. I'm not used to having 2 days off in a row. we're talkign over 4 years of not having more than one day off a week.

Last weekend was fun but spent too much time drinking...and we've discussed drinking habits and PROBLEMS before here. My friend steve has a new boy and I spent some quality time with them shopping, hanging out, etc. Even fed some crazy ducks on sunday night.

was given an ultimatum by my landlord and after careful consideration - we are re-signing the lease. greta palce, cheap rent, very easy to deal with neighbours and landlord. don't have 2k to find a new place right now, roommate is gainfully employed, HATE HATE HATE moving and i am totally picky about where I live. so, i'm staying put for now. might do a minor remodel or paint job to liven things up.

that is all.

3 comments:

Aspenchick said...

Did you "absorb" my job??? Details!

Christo said...

Just found your blog (that's what you get for flipping me Yahoo! attitude, bee-ahtch - I googled your ass in 2 seconds flat!). I've spent the last hour pouring over it.

So cool to catch up on your life, dear. I miss you and think of you a lot, sending you positive lottery vibeage from across the pond. Was just back in Iowa and remembering our crazy days together fondly. I still think you're something special... Much love from your big Dutch sister.

Anonymous said...

Hey man, cool blog.. and wow, you're cute too :) Hope life in Seattle is great.. I might be coming up that way for New Years!

Subscribe