~

9/02/2005

50 Tidbits About Walsh

Posted by Timo |

01. I call all animals CUTIE
02. I over emphasize words with CAPITAL letters too often
03. I like to pretend I'm a huge Elitist snob, but I'm really a big softie
04. I can't stand confrontations
05. I can't stand people who don't answer their fucking cell phones
06. I hate how my best friend never answers his although he flips out if I don't
07. I honestly believe everyone is stupid until they prove otherwise
08. Someone once told me I look like a "Cartoon"
09. I believe people are always staring at me because I look like a Cartoon
10. I am totally vain but have a very low self opinion at the same time
11. Every morning I tell myself How fat & gross I am
12. I think about winning an insane amount of money ALL THE TIME
13. I spend too much time doing random thing for other people
14. I feel terrible that I live so far away from my parents
15. I rarely buy anything not on sale or at least used
16. At the same time I don't care about saving a few pennies here and there
17. I know an exorbitant amount of cooking info but rarely do so
18. I hate having to rely on anyone for anything
19. Asking for favors gives me hives
20. When I have nothing looming on the horizon I feel like I have nothing to live for
21. I don't understand how most people make it thru the day
22. I am a big kid and wouldn't want to be any other way
23. I have a severe internet addiction
24. I like silence even more than I love music
25. I am somewhat obsessed with collecting things I lost as a child
26. I am even more obsessed with collecting things my parents wouldn't buy me as a child
27. I'm down to a very small list of things left to acquire
28. I will not share that list with you
29. I will do anything for my friends which unfortunately includes letting them walk all over me
30. I am terrible with names and details
31. However, I remember prices easily
32. I spend a great deal of time deciding on how to NOT be bored
33. I am very anal about my freetime
34. I am even more anal about my "things"
35. Mostly because I've had so many roommates who liked to borrow my things
36. I really enjoy buying things for family and friends
37. Often I will find something and try to think of someone to give it to
38. My favorite holiday is Halloween because there's very little pressure
39. My least favorite holiday is Christmas because people are evil and stressed out
40. I hate feeling helpless
41. The last 2 weeks of me without a car was sheer hell for me
42. sitting in traffic makes my blood boil
43. sitting and waiting for phone calls or people to show up drives me crazy
44. I talk to my parents now more than I did when I lived with them
45. I hate messy people but cannot keep my room tidy to save my life
46. I worry about my cat running away while I am at work
47. My roommate openly wishes she was dead - so I have good reason to worry
48. I feel Lost Several times a day, Randomly
49. I wish I had someone but I sabotage every relationship before they start
50. I think I live my life Vicariously thru my friends

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

1) Delete the spam and set-up word verification

2) I have to say, I knew all the things but #17.

Unknown said...

That pretty much sums you up, however, you forgot to mention what a great person you are and how much you are loved! I hate when you are over crytical of yourself.

Anonymous said...

We took care of each others cocktails 2nite... luv u jeni angel... and who else loves her!

mj's housebou... aka B... we all know now!!! What a drama...

MJHB!!!

Sara said...

I can clearly relate to #'s 18 and 19.
Maybe you have adult ADD. ( In reference to #48):)
And, in reference to your free time - That might be why you sabotage relationships before they start. As an analogy to # 24, maybe you'd rather have the silence of being alone and able to do whatever you want, than to have to go places with someone and listen to things you'd prefer not to.
I'm overanalyzing...again.
All I know is that I love you. You are wonderful, and broken all at the same time...just like everyone else on earth. (Except Peter Sarsgaard, of course. He's perfect!
By the way, what asshole said you look like a cartoon?

Subscribe