~

9/05/2005

Should We Have A Holiday ?

Posted by Timo |

Rolled out of bed around 10. Steve came over and we went to La Coccina for lunch. Then walked around broadway. I bought a couple of old grace jones cds for 2.50 each and steve bought an old Smiths cd. SO many freaks and trash on broadway as usual.

this one Freak gets up as we are walking by and says "I'm gonna get a drink and you fuck yourself in the ass" to his friend. Steve and I go over to Strabucks and this same freak comes in and turns to grab steve's arm or something and steve says "hey, don't touch me" and the Freak says "How about if I hack your head off" at which point steve says something about police and the little starbucks workers are all over this Freak in a second. It was all very embarassing.

went back home and watched a couple episodes of OZ.
and listened to the smiths. Then steve's friend Jenny called and we drove over to Hellevue and met her at rockbottom for cocktails and darts.

Showed steve my office and then went over and fed consuello's grays. they were happy to see me but terrified of steve.

then drove to two more starbucks looking for the "leopard Bearista Bear". GAY much? why not? Found it at the Madison park one. I wanna live in madison Park again!

that is all.

0 comments:

Subscribe