~

7/30/2005

Testosteronage

Posted by Timo |



















James Robert Baker is probably my favorite autor. His books are nasty, violent and wicked satire on America and pop culture. Sadly, He commited suicide in the 90's so there's no future of new material from him. My favorite book by him is called "Tim and Pete", but recently another book of his called "testosterone" was made into a film. I actually bought the dvd back in like february or so, but hadn't gotten around to coralling Consuello and Harriett into watching it with me ( as we had all read the book: consuelo and I loved it, harriett was "eh" about it )

well, the movie Sucked Ass with too much teeth. a Very LOOSE adaptation of the book, it was a laughable cartoon of an intense book. it was very sad to see them butcher it that way.

I don't think i could honestly advise anyone to sit thru this film ( although part of make wants everyone to suffer like we had to, especially after I shelled out $29.99 for this piece of shit )

Mall in T minus 26 minutes.

Looks to be Hot today and tomorrow. Enjoy it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have heard of this film, never read the book, I dont read as much as I should...let me know your review of it.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work
medical insurance increased rates home mortgage mba internet domain registration city gambling car charleston dealerships in sc electric motor for vehicle window stock investing qualifed mortgage

Subscribe