~

7/20/2005

Do You Know What They Do To Poor People ?

Posted by Timo |

because of the Earth's alignment with jupiter or mars or the nebula galaxy or maybe just due to the odd placement of my last 2 checks, I've been totally poor for the last full month. REALLY looking forward to Friday's check to get some bills and debts paid. whoo woooo!

This is really frustrating when I work two jobs. what the hell kind of life is this?

also, I just learned that Saturn finally moved out of Cancer into Leo after 2 1/2 years of HELL! It won't be back for 27 years.* This Explains the rather trying last 2.5 years of my sad little life.

* Thanks to my Siouxsite pal Glaukus for that bit of info.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Look to the stars!

Anonymous said...

Is that why my life has been maddness for quite some time? I'm so glad, as another Cancerian, to have SOME SORT of explaination. Fuck-right!
I'm feelin better already.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
» »

Subscribe