~

7/22/2005

Holy Shit: My Pathetic Life

Posted by Timo |














Friday, July 22nd 2005

as usual, I didn't sleep well so I had a hard time getting out of bed and thus was 30 minutes late for work, arriving promptly at 9am. Turns out Jenn ( Temp turned FVP assistant to be ) was in a car accident ( she's fine ) and thus would be a bit late. No problem except that there's a career seminar at 10:30 and I will need to get everyone registered, set up, yada - which I really have never done before.

Somehow I get it all taken care of and jenn arrives mere seconds before my head Explodes.

Consuello snubs me for lunch and this is AFTER my pal Darlene also blows off our lunch date at the seastar. Two snubs in one day : HARSH.

So then I'm all irritated and starving because nothing within walking distance sounds decent and if I leave the parking ramp I'll have to valet park when I get back which I hate because there are two fucking many people working in our building and not enough parking spots. I fucking hate hate hate all the techie yuppie scum idiots that work in my building. Sorry, - SO, I just decide to be pissed off about it instead of eating. I found a sprite in my fridge and decided that was lunch.

Luckily, there was some sort of indy contractor advisor meeting and they had a catered lunch and they put their left overs in the kitchen for all us Saddo's to consume. SO I did end up having decent lunch of some sort of chicken fettucine thing and a Caesar-ish salad and these huge dry rolls. better than starving...oh, I forgot about the can of sprite.

anyway, cleaned some cubicles, set up some headsets, messed with someone's printer, spackled a hole in an office and yeah - that was today. And then at 5:30 I drove over to the mall.

and I fucking forgot to drop off my dry cleaning AGAIN.

the mall was some boring shit. Read 2 issues of people and generally hated life. Pats called and mentioned going to Victoria a weekend in august. sounds good, if I can get out of the mall ( that will be three weekends in a row ), which I will - I've worked there almost 4 flippin' years - you'd think I'd have some say? tommy text'd and said "let's get drunk" Saturday night. Sounds good to me ( see previous post about wishing I had a drinking problem )

came home ( after working 12.5 hours with a 7 minute lunch break ) , Fed TB and joined "battlestar galactica" in progress. I love this show. loved it as a kid and totally dig this souped up revamped new version. I have to admit this is the only show I watch regularly, I barely watch TV anytmore. ok, like not at all. Once in a while I'll catch "south park", or whatever steve is watching if I'm at his house. drank one of UM's busweisers whilst watching, wanted another but there was only one left and you know you go to hell if you drink someone else's last beer.

went downstairs at 11 and surfed the net and listened to some postal service mp3's I downloaded last night.

kinda tired and should go to bed but feel too pathetic to. Mall again tomorrow at noon.

this is my life?

it's now 12:06 am and you are up to date.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Interesting few days you have had Tim, I on the ohter hand got massivly drunk@ Cousins...Im becoming way too popular here...I couldnt keep up...uggh

Subscribe