~

12/12/2004

Super Duper Pooper Scooper

Posted by Timo |

Sorry, I just haven't been in the mood to write since I got backfrom Vacation.
I really don't want to work and mostly just want to sleep.

Going back to the mall while the Christmas shopping season is in full swing was a bit SHOCKING. People are such massive Assholes during the Holidays. I haven't told anyone off yet but have came pretty close a couple of times.

Developed a nasty Migraine on Wednesday that lasted until Friday.

Work is a bit frustrating. There's not a lot to do because it's end of the year, but the seattle office has lost their office manager and the admin assistant is on vacation, leaving a temp to do all the work and she just doesn't get it. I have offered to help as much as I can but have recieved a hefty chunk of attitude about it - meaning not being in my office.

I have a lot of vacation left to use but I don't want to leave our office understaffed. On the other hand, I've worked my ass off all year and earned the vacation time, right? I'll probably be off a lot after this week and just be "on call" for emergencies or something.

What else? the Roommate is doing his best impression of Joyce, the former roommate. Lots of small things pissing me off- i probably Just won't put up with much after Joyce.

Christmas Cards. I decided against them. Just something else to stress me out.

It's always something, ya know?

Peace & Junk

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Yo, the holidays bring out the worst in people many ways, huh? BTW-I have a xmas card for you, whts yr addy again? Gave props to SIOUX in my blog, check it out yo!
-M

Subscribe