~

12/22/2004

It's Madness !

Posted by Timo |

The mall is open until midnight and I work tonight. The shoppers now have this insane bloodlust in their eyes and they are really getting snotty, too.

Luckily, the owners of the store have a greats ense of humour and could care less about the whiners. One woman demanded that I get on the phone and start calling random stores to find her item, which we didn't even carry. I asked her if she was insane. She started to get all belligerent and I just told we were just too busy to fulfill her request.

I refuse to be stressed tonight.

I'm not going to get all bent out of shape just because people have left their shopping until the last second. Again, I work with Johnny, who is this hysterical little shithead, so It's all tolerable. His friend stopped in the other night and Johnny introduced me as "Big Gay Tim".
Funny? He's 17 - so it's forgiveable.

I tried to buy a watch the other night, but there was only one guy working and about 10 small Asian women with a very limited grasp of English taking all of his time. I'll try after Christmas.

Happy Whatever, to you and yours.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Big gay Tim, lol! I got some...Merry X-mas!

Subscribe