~

12/20/2004

Here's The Thing

Posted by Timo |

Gift Cards and Gift Certificates stress me out.
I mean it's great to have the freedom to buy your own gift, but I get stressed out in my own thinking that it has to be perfect super fabulous amazing and not just something random that I kinda want at the time.
I have a $50 Bellevue Square Gift cert and I'm trying to decide what to buy. I think I need a nice silver dressy watch. I saw some really cool ones at Pennies but they were really cheap and therefore probably crap. There's also a couple of PeeWee's playhouse dvd box sets that I want, but I think the watch is more important.

I'm off Tuesday, Thrusday and friday this week and only have a handful of gifts left to buy so there shouldn't be a problem. I went to Target last night to buy one more Bratz for my neice, but they were already sold out. RUDE!

Saturday night, Steve and I went to a couple of parties - one in South Seattle and another in Wallingford. Drank way too many vodka redbull's at the 2nd party and was absolutely wired all night. We then went to a strange little club called crash or chill or something like that and it was just a big room with pounding techno music and candles lit everywhere and then big tables full of booze bottles. a few random people walking around and no bouncers or anything. it was hella strange. Anyway, I wasn't hung over but continued to be wired thru sunday night. Had a late lunch with Steve and his brother James, who is just like Steve except he's somehow more sarcastic.

working a half day today and NOW I'm getting a headache. Malling tonight with Johnnie so that should be amusing.

Debbie just handed me "a little something for under your tree" in a HUGE box. I'll bring office people presents on Wednesday.

Consuello is flying out to New Mexico on Wednesday and I'm feeding her cats. This is her 3rd trip this month ( one was not planned ) and I think I've spent more time with the Grays than she has! BAD MOTHER! ( just kidding! Have a good trip and a nice holiday, Consuelo! )

There is a large stuffed snowman in our lobby with a motion sensor that plays random holiday muzak when you walk by it. It has driven me nuts every Christmas for the last 3 years and I'm about ready to throw it off the roof. Maybe I'll just put it in the elevator and press the up button?


That is all.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually-the grays have already given me the emancipation paperwork. Hopefully Tanq is ready for a new brother and sister.

Did I mention I am planning on being your slave for the year 2005. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU

-Consuelo

Timo said...

No Thanks and No Gifts! A True friend's work is never done. :P

Timo said...

I'm not spending more than like $150. the more I spend the quicker it becomes lost or broken or stolen. This is a proven fact in my life.

Unknown said...

I have decided Im buying gifts for the kids, and thats it. Uggh, X-mas is stressful! Have a great one Timo!

Subscribe