~

2/26/2009

PRIVATE !

Posted by Timo |

Private is a Danish band with a severe 80's sensibility and a sick sense of humour...actually, they look pretty Goth which is hilarious when you hear most of the music... Actually, They remind me of Army of Lovers ( whom I adore ). My friend Milty just said they sound like nails on a chalkboard, but what does that bitch know? (I kid! ). so....If you enjoy Repetitive, 80's synthy Euro-cheese, with artsy/tacky/ridiculous videos ....then you will enjoy.















KILLER ON THE DANCEFLOOR ( randomly impaled girls! Slashed throats! yes ! )


CRUCIFY MY HEART ( see - out of nowhere fierce black diva at 1:39 )


SECRET LOVER ( check the awesomely ridiculous rap at 1:12 )


WE GOT SOME BREAKING UP TO DO ( cheapest video of all time? nice clown car! )

1 comments:

Unknown said...

They are growing on me like an irritation to my skin.

Subscribe