~

2/16/2009

F13

Posted by Timo |



the friday the 13th remake:
maybe I'm softening in my old age but I really liked it.
I liked that jason moves quickly and that he wasn't some lumbering overstuffed zombie. I like that the cast you think you are stuck with for the entire movie is killed off before the credits even roll. I like that the actress playing Mrs Vorhees only got a minute of screen time instead of having her embarrass herself trying to fill Betsy palmer's sweater...err, shoes. I like that there was some hot man-flesh to go along with all the fake titties. I even like the ridiculously obvious suprise ending because at the end of the day, even if it is a michael bay cash-in, it's still a fiday the 13th movie and somethings are not debatable.

1 comments:

Black Nyx said...

I agree - I thought it was good!

Subscribe