~

11/06/2006

S-H-O-P-P-I-N-G - We're SHOPPING

Posted by Timo |

The pet shop boys arrived in Seattle for the first time sunday night at the paramount theater and they gave an incredible hit heavy set. Went with kyle, mike, steve 2, percy, steve 1, doug, the brandons, eddie, Robert, Wandy and sarah and brian. it was a great time and the crowd was very responsive. PSB seemed to have a great time as well, and I hope they come back on their next tour.























01. I'm with stupid
02. Neil Tennant And Chris Lowe
03. Hottie Backup singer, Andy Love
04. Neil & Dancers
05. Neil looking very warm


The Set List:
God Willing
Psychological
Left To My Own Devices
Suburbia
I'm with Stupid
Can You Forgive Her
Rent
Minimal
Shopping
Dreaming of the Queen
Heart
Opportunities
Integral

Intermission

Numb
Se A Vida É-Domino Dancing
Where The Streets Have No Name
Always On My Mind
Flamboyant
Home and Dry
West End Girls
The Sodom And Gomorrah Show

So Hard
It's A Sin
Go West/ closing medley





These are not photos from our show, rather an earlier show in Atlanta because my pics didn't turn out at all. The rest of the photos are HERE, courtesy of Arjanwrites.com

remind me to take my digital camera to shows from now on.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks like it was a cool show, I have never been to one of their shows.

Subscribe