~

11/15/2006

FUNK

Posted by Timo |

I'm all in a funk lately.
Been really bummed.

some friends who've been together for a few years are falling apart and I'm hearing endless rants from each of them.

Someone I know rotting away in a hospitol here, reminding me of all the friends I've lost to Aids over the years.

I'm not sleeping anymore at all. Plus, the new medication I'm on makes me a unpleasant combo of itchy and ticklish.

There's other things But I'd rather not post them here.

that is all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear you brother me too! I have been isolating myself because of it and I think it has only made things worse. That being said, looking forward to some good times and lots of laughs this weekend to shake the damn thing!

Eddie said...

Sorry you're feeling down buddy. When I find myself in a funk, I try to remember how sometimes the next day, I feel loads better and feel my spirits gaining control...

Medication sucks (there's always some fucked up side-effect) but I know you have to take it...

Good luck with everything Timo...

Unknown said...

It will pass, remember thnx is coming up and the energy is going to shift, I know its shifted here.

Subscribe