~

5/15/2006

Connect the Dots La La La

Posted by Timo |
















filling in the blanks
thursday
went to goldfrapp with Tommy and his friend Joseph, Kyle and his bevy of babes (marika & rachel), Harriette & His Kyle and his Kyle's Bf.
I said it was a blast. i was hungover til saturday from that.

Friday
was off work ( cuz I'm smart like that )
my friends from Minnesota, Amy & travis, were here. we did lunch, did some shopping, ate some more and drank some more. Ok, Really we just ate all day.
It was great to see them. Was seriously hung over all day.

Saturday
hung out with harriette and then went to Erasure with Mike & Percy and
Mattress. went out afterwards and was out way too late but ran into some seldom seen friends so it was of course worth it.

Sunday
got up earlyish and went to target. whoo hooo. lunch with harriette and then down to steve's for laundry, simpsons and kitties. went to walmart hellfor a few things and then home to attempt to clean my room. why can't i keep my room clean? it's a sickness! how will i ever be able to proudly show my room to a future husband when it's always a disaster area?

I didn't get any sleep because I was stressing about this and that which again gives me agiant migraine and I'm up all night.

tonight, going to a reading by Augusten Burroughs at elliott bay books. I enjoy him but consuelo worships at his alter. that should be fun.

i never know what to say when meeting "celebrities". i froze up and couldn't speak with siouxsie and pet shop boys. i was a drunk mess for kristine w ( the 2nd time. the 1st time I was cordial and respectful, mind you.) I shouted "i love you" at allison goldfrapp.

Ahhhh Me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's why we love you.

OMG! I do worship Augusten (yes, we are ona frist name basis). I may pee myself. So please be courteous and helpful.

Thanks.

Unknown said...

For fun!

Subscribe