~

5/05/2006

cinco de blah-blah-o

Posted by Timo |

we had a pot luck at work. a taco bar - fittingly, for cinco de mayo.

SO - now my digestive sytem is all in turmoil. enough said?

Watched "war of the worlds" tonight. I couldn't wait for that annoying screaming little girl to DIE! Of course, she didn't - so I Hated it.

a close so-worker was fired this week. It caused quite the little soap oper all around the office. this was someone i consider a dear friend and i have worked with her for the last 6 years as well as sharing an office with her for the last year.

SO, for the last few days I felt like my arm was cut off....something missing, oddly quiet, etc etc. Obviously, she's not dead....but it seemed to come out of nowhere and was a bit of a shock.

zero plans for the weekend. cuz I'm old.

0 comments:

Subscribe