~

4/14/2005

Jeeps Peeps & Creeps

Posted by Timo |

Today I'm sitting at the Seattle office playing receptionist.

It's interesting how people react to a male voice in the receptionist role.
Maybe it's my voice that makes people assholes but they certainly are to me at least.
They also act a little different when they walk in and see me.

I could be imaging things, I guess.

I'm getting confused with all my drugs. I need one of those pill scheduling things that I see old ladies carring around. Or maybe a little beeper to go off every 6 and 8 hours.

I'm getting pretty stoked about Australia. Been looking at touristy things like zoo's, aquariums, etc. It should be a blast. Steve isn't quite as excited but then he's been all over the place.
I have 4 Goals for Australia:

I need to see:
A Kangaroo
A Koala
A Shark ( Thru Glass, I hope! )
A Kylie Minogue

Reasonable goals, I thinks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, you are not imaging things. Its like the first time you see a male flight attendant.

Unknown said...

Wow, I'm so jealous, I have always wanted to see Austrailia. You will have a blast I'm sure you will enjoy!

Subscribe