~

4/20/2005

Blogism

Posted by Timo |

This is a post about nothing.

I have nothing to say of any real value.

Been working at the Seattle most of this week. Haven't slept a wink for some stupid reason.
Had dinner at Outback last night - their food has an australian flavor suppossedly - I'll see when I get to sydney.

I'm beginnign to wonder how I'm going to have any money for australia and stay on top of bills and then go home for my sister's wedding in june. The medical bills are mounting.

This is a huge Sucking period in my otherwise fabulous life.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have heard about this before now, but it looks like you might get to save some money since she just postponed all shows due to breat cancer. Man, what a shitty day this is turning out to be.

Subscribe