~

3/07/2005

What's New

Posted by Timo |

it's Monday.

I've been having these strange pains, cramps, etc. in my legs and arms and abs. it's ongoing but especially bad in the morning. Friday morning I woke up and couldn't sit up. I had to roll out of bed and onto the floor. I couldn't bend my legs enough to go up the spiral stairs. And when i say "couldn't" i mean there was incredible pain associated with doing it.

My doctor was thinking I over exerted a muscle or something. But know we are leaning towards a back issue. Last week it was terrible. headaches and "plumbing issues" and I thought I was dying. This morning wasn't too bad, but i think it's because I didn't really sleep last night.

I've really been consumed with Anger lately. Pissed off at Robert for not having a job and how supporting him is totally fucking up my vacation plans. Pissed off that my health seems falling apart. Also, the fact that I'm 33 years old and nowhere near where I want to be as far as career, life goals, etc. It's never just one thing, It's everything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tim, hey it's Andrew, to help with those cramps, eat bananas, I promise you. I get them REALLY REALLY bad up through my leg, they will wake me up in the middle of the night and I roll out odf bed, if you try and eat a banana (a real one) before bed, it will help, easy home remedy.

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

Subscribe