~

3/08/2005

Random and Various

Posted by Timo |

01. Our new Admin Assistant Hates Martha Stewart. HOW is that possible?

02. I'm worried about BEAR. And he's worried about...everything.

03. TanQ's new name is T.Baby.

04. Jeni - the greatest Love of all is easy to achieve.

05. Dawn - contrary to popular Jeni-inspired belief, I an NOT a Kelly Clarkson fan.

06. Dawn - the Mist movie news link is HERE

07. I have no commment on the UM situation.

08. Tommy - does your "friend" work at the Hellevue 'Bee's?

09. Feeling a little better today.

10. That is All.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

01-How is that NOT possible?

02-BEAR!

03-Keeps the bathroom sparkling clean~T. Baby-Seattle

04-Well-I know. I beleive the children are our future.

05-Don't believe him Dawn-he remixed it this morning

06-Excellent

07-no comment

08-Yummy Yummy chicken at 'bees.

09-You ARE!!

10-That's All

Anonymous said...

yes he does - i'm becomming a regular there - pretty scary, huh?

Timo said...

I thought that was him - it's hard to tell when you've only seen someone in a bar setting. :)

Subscribe