~

3/14/2005

mundee mundee

Posted by Timo |

4:59 Monday
yippee skippee

the weekend was low-key and relaxing.

Friday night Home cooking with Steve, Pat and Donna.
Malled saturday and home cookin' AGAIN saturday night. Steve had to Sbux at 4 am so i went home.

Wanted to go out but my legs were killing me. Plus, no one to go out with. Harry wasn't returning my calls, UM was off somewhere and blah blah blah you get the picture. Plus most of my friends want to go to the ugly bars and stay there - they ugly bars are a starting point in my world. I want to go to manray and madison pub but my friends want to sit at CC's all night and count back hairs on the giant bears. And that's fun for about 8 minutes. Plus, I can't listen to 80's heavy metal for long.

Sunday brunched with Steve, harriett and consuelo. then went to the crypt and looked at leather clothes, devices of torture and sex toys. some hilarious stuff.

then went to double decker target and bought a heating pad and T. Baby food.

i'm feeling better, can i just say that heating pads are a gift from the Lord?

that is all.

0 comments:

Subscribe