~

12/30/2007

Shave and a Haircut, 2 Bits

Posted by Timo |




Let me say I love Tim Burton, Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter. So why did I hate this movie? The visuals were typical Burton and quite stunning. Too Much singing? I didn't care at all about "Mr T" getting his revenge. By the end of the movie I hated him. Mizz Carter was the most enjoyable, and seeing Borat and professor Snape get their throats slashed ( repeatedly ) was nice as well.

But I say Skip it. Rent it if you must. on 99 cent day.

4 comments:

Gavin Elster said...

Check out the version with Joanna Lumley as Mrs. Lovett. It's interesting and not full of crappy music you were sick of years ago!

Anonymous said...

boo!!!! hiss!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Booooooo!

I loved this movie. I thought Johnny Depp's singing far surpassed Helena Bonham Carter. She killed me.

I just think youa re not a fan of musicals and nothing they did would have made you like it. >:-P

Unknown said...

For you to say it sucked it must have...I will rent possibly, it didnt look that great to me amyway.

Subscribe