~

7/10/2007

Today

Posted by Timo |

01. Some Crazy Lady backs into me as we are entering the parking ramp. HUGE BANG! the person behind me screams "oh my God!". the Lady drives off. Like she can escape into the parking ramp? It takes 4 levels of me honking at her to stop. "Uhh..you kind of backed into Me at the entrance. Didn't you feel that Huge Bang?"..."I never hit you. I did not!" I remind her of the cameras in the ramp entrace, but It takes another 20 minutes to get her insurance Info. There was very little damage but she was so stupid I was not letting her off the hook.

02. I am feeding Consuelo's gray cats for a few days. Managed to drop my cellphone into Jake's wet mush cat food. The charger port was all mucked up. spent 30 minutes dis-assembling the damn thing and scraping distgusting cat mush out of it. all three of them bit me. again.

03. I have been trying to get a receipt for someone's expenses for 2 days. I spent the entire day yesterday trying to get it and all this morning. I still don't have it. People should refrain from losing their receipts.

04. My apartment absorbs all the heat from the universe. I was up till 5 am, because I couldn't sleep and I was melting. Even tanQ laid directly in front of the fan. I took sleeping pills at midnight and nothing. LAME.

05. Other than that, Things are good. I'm still in a great mood from the fun I had over the weekend. Woot.

063 That is all.

0 comments:

Subscribe