~

7/28/2007

THE MIST

Posted by Timo |




My all time favorite Stephen King Story, "The Mist", Hits the screens this November.
it stars Thomas Jane and Marcia Gay Harden, both of who I love.

"Following a violent thunderstorm, a small town community come under vicious attack from creatures prowling in a thick and unnatural mist. Local rumors point to an experiment conducted at a nearby top-secret military base, but the origins of the deadly vapor are secondary to the group's overall chances for survival. Retreating to a local supermarket, Drayton and the survivors must face-off against each other before taking a united stand against an enemy they cannot even see!"

Yippee. I seriously cannot wait. I've been waiting 20 years for this movie.

1 comments:

dave491 said...

Woohoo! One of my all-time favorite King shorts, too (right after "The Raft")! Didn't know about it being made into a movie. I'll *so* be there come November. Thanks for the heads-up!

Subscribe