~

4/17/2007

A Lil' Bit Weepy Lou

Posted by Timo |

Last night Bree & Cali stopped by and we were babbling and for some reason I mentioned Dr. Alex ( you best remember who that is ) and then I was all bummed.

I was still bummed this morning and when I got to work and put on my headphones and hit "random" on my Zen and what starts to play?
"sorry seems to be the hardest word" by Elton. I hit random again and the same song but by Mary J Blige.

maybe he knows I was thinking about him and he's saying hello?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have to say all signs point to yes!

Mary J Blige, huh? Should there be judgement?

Anonymous said...

hey tim how is the marky doin??

Unknown said...

when i die i'll haunt you with ivor cutler songs...if you don't know who that is... here :)

Subscribe