~




In October of 1992, madonna released a metal covered book of naked pictures of herself and friends ( vanilla Ice, Isabella rosellini, naomi campbell, big daddy kane, etc ) and "Erotica", arguably her most perfect album to date. a banned video with the same title, in addition to the naked book, caused a huge backlash in the US.
obviously she survived. The book was actually quite tame to most of the peeps I know, but I guess that just makes us perverts, eh?

The Album was a step towards electronica and away from pop, although there are many perfect pop tracks on the album. it remains my favorite madonna album. so there.


EROTICA


DEEPER AND DEEPER


FEVER


BAD GIRL


RAIN


BYE BYE BABY ( Unofficial Video )

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Right on. Great post, it also remains my fave as well.

Timo said...

it also reminds me a great time in my life 92-93. cedar falls and Iowa city and all the friends I had at that time.

Subscribe