~

12/01/2006

NO SPICE REUNION

Posted by Timo |




"Geri Halliwell has announced her retirement from the music business and put the dampers on a Spice Girls revival.

In an interview with Britain's OK! magazine, Halliwell said she had no musical ambitions and no desire to record another solo album.

She said: "As far as music is concerned, I feel like I've given it my best. When I see how desperate people are for that chance, I realize I've had my turn and now I have to let it go."

Halliwell also revealed that the Spice Girls would have reunited for last year's Live 8 charity concert, but that former bandmate Mel B pulled out. "We were all ready, apart from Mel B," she said.

It is now doubtful whether a reunion will ever happen, she added. "Victoria [Beckham, aka Posh Spice] said maybe it's time to move on and I think she's got a point," she said. "Maybe it's better to keep the Spice Girls as a memory, but never say never. A taxi driver said to me we could still do a reunion even if one of us didn't want to."

from Dotmusic

I am not terribly concerned with a Spice Girls reunion, but I do enjoy geri's cheese pop immensely. Oh Well.

that Bitch Kyle will be pleased.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I dont know if a reunion would have been that cool. They had their time and it was fun, but now who knows?

Anonymous said...

I have no idea what you are talking about Mr. Timmuh. I only have the best of feelings for those of spicy-ness. Notice she said she gave it her best. No where does she say anything about actually doing well at it. Either that or my notes threatening the life of her poodle had their desired effect.

You decide.

Subscribe