~

12/24/2006

My Actual Christmas Post ( CHEESE ALERT )

Posted by Timo |






















I always get a little down at christmas.
the rush and the hubbub.
I never get to see everyone I want to and feelings get hurt.
at the end of the day it is all very whatever, I know.


a few quick little mentions:

Pat, thanks for putting up wih my cat. and me, throughout the year.
you are a close friend, my local mother and I love you dearly.


to my family
. I wish I could see you more often. I feel so much love when I am near you.

to my work family. you're all so wonderful. you make work tolerable. and yes, we do all deserve better.

to all my dear friends. You mean the world to me. I only wish I could spend more time will you all. Here's to a wonderful 2007!




Thanks to mr hunter for the great picture.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Solstice Tim!....

xoxoxoxoxoHarry

Anonymous said...

Merry Channakuh!

Happy Christmas!

Super Kwanzaa!

I LOVE YOU!!

Anonymous said...

And happy fucking chinese new year : )

See you soon!

Subscribe