~

10/17/2006

T H Y R O I D M O N S T E R

Posted by Timo |



my thyroid problem is back with a vengence. My Doc put me back on the drug but it's taking it's sweet time kicking in. I basically can't eat after 5 or so or I get terrible muscle pains in my legs. like where I can't stand up. Remember the crawling around incident? or the two paralysis incidences? Fun stuff!

also, I start to shake randomly and uncontrolably. Like ridiculous shaking, where people ask if I'm ok. and I can't sleep. and I'm a fucking Furnace all the time.

Suppossedly, the meds I was on for a year should have nuked my thyroid into submission for a decade at least, but here it is out of control again a mere 6 months later.

If i have to be on meds for the rest of my life - FINE - just don't make me live through this shit. I realize people live through much worse everyday - but why?

better living through presciption drugs is the way!

that is all.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Im sorry your going thru this crap. I hope it gets better for you. I guess we take good hrath for granted sometimes. Hopefully the meds will do some good.

Gavin Elster said...

With all the trouble you went thru last year... Damn. I hope you feel better soon. That poor kitty wont sit thru another heart monitor incident.

Christo said...

Our best best wishes are with you as well, honey. Take good care of yourself!

Subscribe