~

10/09/2006

Concerts

Posted by Timo |

inspired by Mark and Consuelo, Here's a list of concerts I have seen. Actually, these are the ones I remember - I'm sure there are way more:

Siouxsie ( 9 times )
Morrissey ( 2 times )
Depeche mode ( 4 times )
Erasure ( 2 times )
Pet shop boys
Eartha Kitt ( 5 times )
Ladytron
Goldfrapp
Scissor Sisters ( 3 times )
Jewel
Bjorn Again
Cyndi Lauper ( opened for Cher )
Kyle Minogue ( 5 songs @ Jungle bell Ball )
Lords of Acid
Cher ( 2 times )
N’sync
KMFDM


Also, various club performers like:
Kristine W
Lonnie Gordon
Amber
Jocelyn Enriquez
Sugababes
Colton Ford

I can't remember them all

3 comments:

Jeni Angel said...

Where was this 3rd Scissor Sisters and how did I miss it?

Timo said...

the 1st time I saw them at the showbox, 2 days before Siouxsie in sept of '04.

Unknown said...

You so have me beat, I have to post mine soon.

Subscribe