~

6/26/2006

Seattle Pride and That Kind Of Stuff

Posted by Timo |






01. Steve and Doug at Purrr's starbucks pride party.
02. Steve and Shane at the capitol hill parade.
03. The Fountain Rave at seattle center. it was Hot.
04. Some dive type singer at the Cuff. Maybe Thea Austin or Inaya Day. Amber?

Had a great time at the various pride things.
Saw lots of old friends. Got a little sunburnt and quite drunk.
did the capiotl hill aprade late saturday but skipped the one Sunday morning because you know about me and downtown. ( HATE IT ) I did wander around seattle center with Tony and watched all these fags dancing in the giant water type fountain. it was so hot out and there were so many people there.

then went down to the cuff for their annual block party. I always see everyone I know and it's always a great time.

4 comments:

Jeni Angel said...

Shane!! Sad times that I missed the day!

I feel as though I should be fired. . . .

Anonymous said...

Alright Jeni - tell me all of your friend Shane's business. I've got a crush on him.

Harry Potters and Stuff

Unknown said...

Awesome, it looks like a ton of fun! That fountain is really sweet!

Anonymous said...

What a great site
» »

Subscribe