~

6/19/2006

Grape is the New White Trash

Posted by Timo |






This is Kyle. Figure it out.


friday night and part of saturday worked. UM was out of town so it was nice having the apartment to myself and TB.

went to Mike and Percy's for Mike's birthday aprty on saturday night. Kyle, Steve & doug went with me. Aparently, I choose a very white trash beverage at safeway (shmirrnoff grape is white trash ?) and kyle was embarrassed to be seen with me. Doug bought blue wine coolers but he is fine with white trash. it was cute. an interesting mix of people. and kitties.
then kyle gave me drugs and I went home and crashed hard. ok, it was just melatonin.

Sunday had lunch at la coc with the gang plus Consuello and Kyle. then showed Consuello Kyle's apartment. hugn out with Kyle some more and then went home and then went over to Casa Swenty for cheeseburgers, mary tyler moore and BEAR and ~Sydney~.

3 comments:

Jeni Angel said...

I totally loved Kyle!

I was pleased to be at brunch! I have missed you and harry and steve sooooooooooo much.

Married life is so confining. . . .

Anonymous said...

Timo, he's HOT!!! You should totally do him

Jeni, I thought you liked it when he "confined" you.

Jeni Angel said...

hey-that's a totally different story ;-)

Subscribe