~

2/13/2006

You Couldn't Handle My Life !

Posted by Timo |




Friday: worked, went to walgreens to pick up my prescription. Apparently, when my company was spun off - we got new id cards but I don't recall getting one, anyway - they couldn't process my insurance and expected me to pay full price. $60? I think NO.

I Couldn't call my insurance company because they aren't open on the weekends and this stupid little Queen behind the counter was "too busy" to try to look it up manually; Too busy with no one in line or even in the store besides me. he seemed to enjoy the fact that I was going to have to pay full price. Fuck her! I instead went home to look through my mail. didn't find it. stopped by work saturday and didn't find it there, either. So, i'm out of medecine. Nice.

Anyway, went to Steve's and watched the opening ceremonies of the winter olympics with Pat and doug-e and steve. ate chicken nuggets.

Saturday: went to claim jumper with pat and steve. ate too much. farted the day away. had dinenr with harriette pottress at kid valley. Mushrooms! went home, had expected to meet Eddie, etc out but it didn't work out. was in bed by 11:30.

Sunday: Lunch with Harriette, steve, doug-e and steve's Jeni at la coc. went to steve's and pat helped me wash my car ( see above ). needed some supplies but was feeling tired and restless. ended up in the U-district which is full of FREAKS but that's neither here nor there, I guess.

Sniffed around Tower records, talked to my Mum on the phone for a bit. Family Drama! Talked to my Sister, too. Steve called. Car problems AND a new phone.

picked up Harriette again and we dined at coastal kitchen, which is always yummy but crazy expensive - oh well - I'll call it a "pre-valentines' dinner". went home, went to bed.

I was moody, bitchy and highly irritable all weekend.

Must be that time of the month.

...and THAT is all.

3 comments:

357martini said...

No way man the chicken nuggets would make me sick

Unknown said...

"When I flow like a water buffalo...I like to strap on a BIG FAT PAD!"

Gavin Elster said...

Yep the insurance thing sucks. I hate it. Even when things go as planned they seem to be screwing you out of some kind of cash.
Well its nice to see your life is not perfect. Somehow that makes me feel better. :)

Subscribe