~

2/15/2006

Yippee it's wednesday!

Posted by Timo |

















Just went out for a pitcher with tony last ngiht at manray. saw tommy, was glad he was not dead - after not hearing from the beeotch in weeks. :)

today i'm stressed out of my mind at work over crap that isn't even my job or even remotely related. when "you" have people's money they become giant assholes. it's hard for me to be civil when i'm being yelled at over something i have nothing to do with.

Seriously, one guy upset me to the point that i have a stomach ache. i tried to escalate it to a remote "superior" who basically told me to find a way to deal with it myself, after i had already spent several hours exhausting that course of action.

I generally don't have to deal with external clients. this crap has ruined my day.

somewhat insulting supplemental income retail-hell job tonight.

I love life~

1 comments:

Gavin Elster said...

I know what you speak of here. Is there any way you can get out of dealng with clients directly?

Subscribe