~

2/07/2005

Extremely Sour

Posted by Timo |

woke up really early today in a sour mood.

Ultimate Mess lost his job. Has had a few interviews but nothing yet. I'm looking for "help wanted" signs wherever I go. He's not trying very hard - he needs to take anything.
I'm obligated to pay his rent if he can't by the lease.

I am all sorts of stressed out about this. Stressed out about money in particular. Cars, Trips, etc. I would Whore myself out but I don't think anyone would pay for it.

I've lost 5 more pounds.

the weekend was uneventful. the usual.

I'm REALLY hungry. That "eat your arm off" hunger that isn't easily cured. I want a bucket of KFC, 200 chicken nuggets from wendy's with marie's chunky bleu cheese dressing and 16 ultimate bacon cheeseburgers from Jack in the Box.

in reality, it's a Salad day. good times.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad it is you..... and on the diet part I lost 12 pounds and put 10 back on... lovely!

Subscribe